标签: 暂无标签
Agile 与 CMMI、PMBOK、ITIL 的关系
Cindy Shelton 2008-7-9 在   上有篇著名的文章
Agile and CMMI: Better Together
[  /articles/100-agile-and-cmmi-better-together]
articles/100-agile-and-cmmi-better-together
[/url]
研究 Agile 与 CMMI 必读:
Paulk, 2001. M. Paulk, Extreme programming from a CMM perspective. IEEE Software 18 6 (2001), pp. 1–8.
Boehm, B. and R. Turner (2003). Using Risk to Balance agile and Plan Driven Methods. Computer, IEEE Computer Society.
Cindy 有个观点:
I have not had the pleasure of actually applying agile to a CMMI level four organization yet.
Agile 与 CMMI 3 结合恐怕问题不大,但与 CMMI 4 结合难度很大。
网友的回帖更精彩:
by Geir Amsjo
... I must say that I prefer the (young) small companies with almost no structure or discipline at all before the (old) rigorous CMMI Level 3 organizations when it cones to introducing Scrum. At CMMI level 3, organizations tend to develop detailed, rigorous process descriptions and control routines. CMMI doesn't say that these things must be rigorous, but they tend to be. The strive for completeness and to build "water-proof" systems that holds the certification is probably the drivers. In CMMI level 4 and 5 these things tend to be lighter again; only the things that really matter are kept detailed. In my experience it can be exhaustive to work with Scrum in an L3 organizations. It is much harder to take things out of rigorous systems than to make sound lightweight structures from scratch. Not to mention the endless discussions with the "quality people++" that will object to the notion of trusting people... It can be extremely time-consuming and expensive to climb the CMMI ladder. But agile can change this! Working in short iterations makes the cycle times much shorter and the learning opportunities are 10 to 100 times more frequent! As far as I understand the SEI now acknowledge that CMMI compliant processes and routines may be lightweight. Conclusion: Scrum and CMMI fit very well together and by using Scrum (in addition to the Lean Software Development principles) as a vehicle for CMMI one may reach excellence much faster and cheaper!
[ 本帖最后由 张恂 于 2009-12-21 10:33 编辑 ]

上一篇:标题: CMMI实施之核心
下一篇:标题: [原创] 敏捷 PK CMMI:软件工程的关公战秦琼
新大

写了 314 篇文章,拥有财富 1658,被 3 人关注

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
B Color Link Quote Code Smilies
oprah 发表于 2011-8-9 17:55:00
[color=#0000ff]articles/100-agile-and-cmmi-better-together[/color]
[/url]
研究 Agile 与 CMMI 必读:
Paulk, 2001. M. Paulk, Extreme programming from a CMM perspective. IEEE Software 18 6 (2001), pp. 1–8.
Boehm, B. and R. Turner (2003). Using Risk to Balance agile and Plan Driven Methods. Computer, IEEE Computer Society.
Cindy 有个观点:
I have not had the pleasure of actually applying agile to a CMMI level four organization yet.
网友的回帖更精彩:
by Geir Amsjo
... I must say that I prefer the (young) small companies with almost no structure or discipline at all before the (old) rigorous CMMI Level 3 organizations when it cones to introducing Scrum. At CMMI level 3, organizations tend to develop detailed, rigorous process descriptions and control routines. CMMI doesn't say that these things must be rigorous, but they tend to be. The strive for completeness and to build "water-proof" systems that holds the certification is probably the drivers. In CMMI level 4 and 5 these things tend to be lighter again; only the things that really matter are kept detailed. In my experience it can be exhaustive to work with Scrum in an L3 organizations. It is much harder to take things out of rigorous systems than to make sound lightweight structures from scratch. Not to mention the endless discussions with the "quality people++" that will object to the notion of trusting people... It can be extremely time-consuming and expensive to climb the CMMI ladder. But agile can change this! Working in short iterations makes the cycle times much shorter and the learning opportunities are 10 to 100 times more frequent! As far as I understand the SEI now acknowledge that CMMI compliant processes and routines may be lightweight. Conclusion: Scrum and CMMI fit very well together and by using Scrum (in addition to the Lean Software Development principles) as a vehicle for CMMI one may reach excellence much faster and cheaper!
[[i] 本帖最后由 张恂 于 2009-12-21 10:33 编辑 [/i]]
hongchaz 发表于 2012-1-31 11:58:03
[color=#0000ff]articles/100-agile-and-cmmi-better-together[/color]
[/url]
研究 Agile 与 CMMI 必读:
Cindy 有个观点:
网友的回帖更精彩:
by Geir Amsjo
[[i] 本帖最后由 张恂 于 2009-12-21 10:33 编辑 [/i]]
bj.301cn 该用户已被删除
bj.301cn 发表于 2012-2-1 17:30:23
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
返回顶部